In response to concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), a team has been assembled to continually and prayerfully evaluate the situation. As always, we are dedicated to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family.
Please use wisdom and stay home if:
- You are running a fever of 100 or higher, we ask that you do not attend church services or activities until you are symptom-free and fever-free for at least 24-48 hours without medication.
- If you have high-risk health conditions, use discretion in attending worship services and gatherings.
- We have masks available for those who want one.
- We have hand sanitizer set out for use.
- If you are unable to attend, remember that you can listen to sermons online at here or tune into our live stream on our Facebook page
- You can also safely and securely give your tithes and offerings online so that the Church’s mission and ministries are able to continue uninterrupted.
- We will continue to monitor and provide updates as they occur.
Lastly, please use this unique situation to draw closer to our Sovereign Lord, pray for all who are experiencing sickness and loss, and show the love of Christ every opportunity provided.